Who we are
EDT Agency Services Ltd provides 24/7 - 365 Agency Services for all Republic of Cyprus Ports. Our top-quality service is based on clearly defined operating procedures and our team offers first-class assistance, expertise and professional commitment. As your local Agent, we will ensure all efforts are made to make vessel port calls as efficient as possible to minimise turnaround times.
During the last 35 years, we have developed first-class business relationships with the major Importers and Distributors on the island, so we can fulfil all ship supplies at very competitive prices. Special services can be tailor-made to suit your individual technical or commercial requirements, without compromising our vessel, crewing or cargo-handling standards.
Based in the Port of Limassol, our Ship Agency team caters for a diverse range of clients and vessels working in the Oil & Gas and general cargo sectors. With a cost-effective and customer-focussed approach, our Ship Agency provides a broad range of in-house services to the Owners, Operators and Charterers of all kinds of vessels with attention to detail and a personal service.
Our key objective is to ensure a prompt and efficient vessel port call, maximizing the effective delivery of supplies and services while controlling costs. Comprehensive pre-arrival formalities are attended to as a matter of course along with all mandatory Customs procedures. EDT Agency Services Ltd is a member of FONASBA and we run all of our activities in accordance with ISO 9001:2015.
We will strive to create, preserve and enhance long-term value for our stakeholders; providing the best possible support through the provision of tailored solutions and exceptional management practices.
In our commitment to provide excellent quality and safe service, we will endeavour to recruit and retain qualified, diverse employees, facilitate positive employee relations and train to enhance employee skills and performance.
We aim to exceed all legislative, ethical and environmental standards in all works carried out by the group. We will do this by providing safe, sustainable services with health, safety, quality and environment holding equally high priority in all our business decisions.
- To build on experiences of the past.
- To be responsible in the present.
- To be mindful of the future.
- We aim to exceed our customers’ expectations.
- We encourage teamwork and deliver to the best of our ability.
- We work hard for professional and commercial success.
- We embrace change and continuous improvement.
- We actively support the development of our employees.
- We respect the environment and the communities in which we work.
- We value all people and cultures equally.
- We treat everyone with respect.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We behave ethically and do not tolerate bribery or corruption.
- We promote a safety culture targeting zero harm to all.
- We uphold leading edge technical, professional and safety standards.
- We develop innovative, efficient solutions that create value for our customers.
- We are proud of our heritage and our achievements.